by Cindy Santos
Knowing and believing that you deserve a better life……we feel that, and we search for it. How many of us really identify with what it signifies? Nothing is free, and most things are not easy. Where does it transcend into action? With your commitment.
Whether you are stuck or need a change, the level of commitment you are willing to give to this journey must be identified because it strengthens your resolve and changes it from following the many fads into your reality.
- Identify your goal with health and fitness
- Believe that you are worthy of it and that it can happen
- Surround yourself with those that can help and motivate you
- Find your plan of action and decide what you can truly give to your goal. Is it twenty minutes a day or one hour?
When you determine the highest level of commitment you can give, live in that moment and take one step at a time towards the change.
Commit to living it daily, commit to being aware of what you eat, commit to the steps you have set forth. You deserve it!
Taste bud sensation!
- 1 serving plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw pepitas
- 1/2 chopped Medjool date
- 1 small piece candied ginger (without the sugar crystal)
Medjool dates are high in fiber, magnesium, copper, and manganese. Greek yogurt is high in protein and low in sugars. Pepitas are high in iron, B vitamins, potassium, and zinc. Ginger helps with digestive problems, circulation, and nausea. Good tasting healthy stuff.